Friday, May 22, 2009

My FRS Trial



"FRS's revolutionary blend of nutrients extends your body's natural energy, fueling you up when you need it while supporting your health over the long haul. There's no jittery felling or roller-coaster ride-just prolonged energy that helps keep you focused and fully charged."


"That energy comes form out secret weapon, quercetin, an antioxidant found in food like blueberries, apples and grapes. Its incredible ability to enhance your body's energy system is what keeps you felling energized longer. Add a host of essential vitamins and you're ready to tackle anything from minor workouts to a major marathon."

http://www.frs.com/science/frs-formula.html

That's the claim anyway.


You've probably seen their ads on cycling sites like Velonews.com. The ones with Mr. Armstrong pictured. "Tired of Being Tired?" Well, yeah. Isn't everyone? Well I pretty much ignore these ads and those like it. One night at work, however, I was really bored and thought that I'd check out their website. I read a little into it and I know a little about antioxidants so I was intrigued. Then I noticed that they have a 14 day free trial. Well not totally free, you have to pay for shipping ($3.95). Where they hope to get you is that you have to call to cancel the trial if you don't want to continue. Otherwise you end up getting auto-shipped (and auto-deducted from your CC) a month's supply for $50.84.


A month's supply is two 16 serving bottles of concentrate and two bags of chews. They recommend 2-3 servings per day. This can be the chews, the concentrate, the powder or any combination. They suggest that you start your morning with a glass of the concentrate, then in the afternoon you have two chews and then two more before exercise.


I have decided to give this supplement a shot. At the end of my trial I'll post up my conclusions and any findings I may have..found.

Stay Dirty.



No comments:

Post a Comment