Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Refresh

So, I think I am due for an update. In the interest of time and ease of reading I'll put my update in the form of pictures and captions. In this way, I can describe what I've been up to in this last year since it wasn't riding or racing.

So, here we go. Wow, after reading my last post a lot sure has happened.

First, my best friend and I went to Las Vegas for the Rock 'N Roll Marathon Dec. 2010

Walking to the parking lot of Mandalay Bay to get lined up.



I suppose I am ready for this!



I look and feel a bit confused. That was awesome and yeah, I felt it.



Not as much as this guy though...



Feeling good and doing the "Vegas" thing.



Finished school, finished clinicals (800 hours!), took boards and got licensed!



Oh, yeah this happened! That's my wonderful wife with our first child.



Me and our beautiful daughter, Holly Virginia.

So, as one can see life has been a little busy for me. This led to less riding and training than I would've liked and no racing. This year, however, I am committed to getting back at it. I am a little older, a little fatter, and a lot slower so I have some work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment